Career Center Services page for employers
The Career Centers are structured with valuable input from businesses and private industry statewide. The goal is to provide maximum workforce results from one convenient location.
- Are you searching for qualified workers?
- Do you need help recruiting or screening new applicants?
- Are you looking for the latest wage and labor information?
- Are you expanding your current operation or starting a new venture?
Career Center Services
The West Tennessee Workforce Development Board and Career Center partners provide services through the local Career Centers to help build area businesses.
Services for Employers:
- Assist with recruiting qualified personnel for job openings
- Pre-screen applicants
- Introduce you to available tax credits and other employer incentives
- Assess your future employees’ skills
- Customized training for your employees
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Program Management
- Employment physicals
- Utilize meeting space & conduct interviews at the Career Center
- Coordination for mass hiring events/job fairs
Career Center Benefits:
- Customer focused
- Trained staff in a friendly, workforce environment
- Information about local, state, and federal funded programs in a single location